Senior Business AnalystGrowing Online Furniture Reseller
The Company: A stable, growing firm that has been in the online furniture reseller space for twenty years.
The Job: As a Senior Business Analyst, you will report to a Senior Leader in IT and be an integral part of their technology transformation. This role has high visibility from senior-level leadership across the organization as you will partner and collaborate with key internal stakeholders (i.e., department leaders, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), etc.) to improve, re-engineer and automate business and system processes throughout the organization.
NOTE: This role starts in the office 1-2 days per week, but over time becomes more full-time remote with occasional travel onsite to the office location in Northwest Atlanta.
- Collaborate with business leaders and staff members to develop and gather business and functional requirements for process improvement
- Develop requirements matrices for technology/vendor analysis and selection
- Develop visual process flows
- Translate business/functional requirements into technical requirements
- Own project deliverables, including the project management, acceptance testing, support, training, or other tasks necessary for successful delivery
- Develop test plans
- Provide timely reports and updates on project timelines, status, and risks
- Perform cost/benefit analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Business Acumen
- Ability to lead meetings and give presentations
- Industry Experience with Warehouse Operations/Distribution analysis
- Experience in an online/eCommerce environment
- Certification in Project Management and/or Business Analysis
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with ERPs
- Previous consulting experience