Stevie RhimTechnical Design & Go-To-Market Strategy
areas of expertise
- Product Strategy
- Technical Product Design
- Go-To-Market Strategy
- Digital Signal Processing
- IOT and IIOT Design and Development
- Autonomous Automotive Technology
- MBA, Anderson School of Management, UCLA
- MS, Electrical Engineering, University of Washington
- BS, Biomedical & Electrical Engineering, Johns Hopkins University
Stevie is a seasoned technical product design and marketing expert with demonstrated achievements in building and executing product roadmaps, go-to market strategies, and building effective marketing collateral for electronic and software solutions targeting the consumer electronics, digital broadcast, automotive, and IOT markets. Stevie is also adept at understanding and interpreting market requirements and parlaying them into design parameters, minimal viable products, or full scale product designs.
Stevie is fluent in English, Japanese, and Korean and has authored technical papers and provides in-depth workshops, training, presentations in all three languages.